I’m so happy to see the longer days and bright skies in Zurich. Winter felt like it dragged on for-ev-er. As winter coats are relegated to the less used section of our wardrobes (it’s the left-hand side of my closet in case you were wondering) it’s time to bring the blazer back into regular rotation for spring.
I’ve always believed a tailored, well fitting blazer is the foundation of a capsule wardrobe, adaptable to work and off-duty moments. The trend for blazers in 2016 is 80’s inspired, double-breasted with metallic hardware. Wear yours with a simple tee, denim and loafers to elevate your weekend casual style or add structure to a soft romantic look.
Clockwise from top left:
- Missguided Blazer in Camel
- Tommy Hilfiger Cotton Twill Blazer in Faded Blue
- J.Crew Rhodes Linen Blazer in White
- Boohoo Double Breasted Blazer in Black
- Mango Double Breasted Cotton Blazer in Medium Brown
- Olivia Palermo & Chelsea28 Denim Blazer
- Balmain Double Breasted Basketweave Cotton Blazer
Images above from Pinterest and Vogue.